03 August 2012

Galaxy Mini CM7 Music Edition V1.1 by crazy_k_p

This is the second rom i used for my Galaxy Mini. One of the most featurs of this ROM is the cool ICS loking Zeam Launcher. I'm sure you'r going to enjoy listening to music on your device after yo u flash this Rom.
 I was atracted by the name of the rom because I realy love to listen music on my phone, so I readed the changelog and I downloaded the rom and flash it.
Here's the Change Log, so you can see what are the main featurs of this custom rom:
1. Used the cm 7.1.0 update 01102011 as base rom (So that should fix the gps and wifi problem)2.Removed ROOT EXPLORER.
3.Removed the cyanbread and androidian theme
4.Included swype
5.Gallery 3d replaced with quickpic
6.Gapps included
7.Both the launchers removed. Used zeam launcher instead
8.Removed some useless apps
9.Removed some widgets. Added some new.
10.Themed lockscreen to make it look more like ics
11.ICS fonts used
12.Many tweaks removed. Some new added.


Download and Flash

  1. Download Music_cm_1.1_kp.zip.
  2. Copy the downloaded files to the SD Card on your phone.
  3. Go to Recovery Mode.
  4. Do a nandroid backup of your curent rom, just in case some things go wrong.
  5. Wipe Date & Cash
  6. Flash the Rom (Music_cm_1.1_kp.zip).
  7. Flash Gapps ( gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip )
  8. Reboot your device

The next time you rebote your device it will be runing Cyanogen Music Edition V1.1.
If there's something bothering you or you want to share your user expirience with me fell free to write a comment and I will try to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment